At Streampoint, we’re always looking for innovative ways to help you meet your growing needs and bring your event experiences to the next level. So, get ready for a blazing fast review of our most recent product updates.
Your customized reporting engine
We’ve revamped Streampoint’s Ad Hoc reporting engine with updated customizable tools allowing you to access all the data you need about your event’s attendees to optimize your event.
Here’s a look at a few of the new features.
- With our new reporting engine, your attendee data is available at your fingertips. You can create and save data tables, which you can export easily to Excel and CSV for use whenever you need it.
- With advanced filtering, you can fine-tune data sets and decide what data you want to display. If you have specific categories you want to display, you can select the data most relevant to you. The power is in your hands!
- Your reporting engine is sleeker, more modern, and more user-friendly than ever.
Sharing is caring
We wanted to give event planners a more seamless way to share their reports. After all, collaboration is key for any event management team. Now, we’re excited to bring you shared and scheduled reporting capabilities, allowing you to easily share your reports with other members on your team.
Here’s how it works:
- Within Streampoint’s back office, you can instantly share your event reports with any team members, simply by selecting the report.
- Select your recipients by entering their email address and customize your message.
- Schedule your report to be shared with colleagues on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.
More on the horizon!
Are you stoked about the new updates? This is just a glimpse of what you’ll see on Streampoint’s integrated event management platform. Stay tuned as there is more coming down the pipeline! If you have any feedback, please let us know. You can give us a shout at email@example.com. We’re here for you!